CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diagnose with Multiple Myeloma. Need advice

JesichasHope Views: 5,981
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,047,102

Re: Diagnose with Multiple Myeloma. Need advice

Actually I do know, it affects the plasma cells within the bone marrow. It is not common and generally moves slowly. My father in law had a friend with it, in fact the guy lived to near 90 and died with it not of it. Same went for my father in law had prostate cancer and never knew it until they did an autopsy to determine why he died, a heart condition he never knew about either. He ate well and his body kept going until pneumonia taxed his heart that had a defect.

I am glad you are 20 plus out and still going. You are right, in many of these forums people will push treatments. I don't push them, if someone is looking, they can find them, a lot of people are looking and do not have your good fortune. My daughter did not. She looked and got lots of potions and teas pushed at her, but some one did tell her about hyperthermia, actually Pres. Regan used it in Germany; the same doctor was to treat my daughter but she could not survive the trip so he sent her to a closer doctor. You see, if the person that offered her the idea of hyperthermia was shot down for doing it, we would never have seen her without cancer before she died.

You mentioned documented recoveries; if you go to where ever the treatments are done recovery rates or testimonies are sited; we are not the site therefore we do not and cannot site such things. I can tell you some of our clients, we advocate for and give support are using various treatments one is the BX and are recovering from an otherwise terminal situation. Since we are only counseling we cannot divulge particulars or names. The direct sites though can give much more information. Remember we are like a library, treatment resources are only that, you must seek from the resource.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)