CureZone   Log On   Join
Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”Great job, the clean-out worked a treat :)”

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,234
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,657

Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

JesichasHope is spot on with her response - and her site is NOT a commercial site despite what some misinformed people here may thin.  As local moderator for the Cancer Alternatives forum, I investigated the site thoroughly because I was concerned that it might be an attempt to lure CureZone members to a commercial site.  I found no commercial content whatsoever and plenty of good, valuable information.

Forget the mainstream treatment advice.  Some people seem to stubbornly ignore the fact that this site is about alternatives to mainstream medicine and treatments, and ignore the fact that if people were looking for mainstream answers they would not be seeking information here at this site.

ChrisB1 also had good suggestions.

You are fortunate that you have caught your problem at an early stage.  It is very possible that cleansing, fasting and a healthy changes in diet and lifestyle will reverse and eliminate your condition.

My site also has a great deal of information about beating and avoiding cancer. Unlike JessicasHope, my site does have advertising - however, it is primarily a site which is informational and which is intended to educate and inform rather than sell anything.   Here is one example which you might find helpful:

Reduce Your Chances of Getting Cancer Naturally

Good luck to you!  I think you are on the right track and, even though the ton of advice and information out there can indeed be overwhelming, I advise you to continue to investigate and take nothing you see as gospel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)