CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diagnose with Multiple Myeloma. Need advice

JesichasHope Views: 5,970
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,864

Re: Diagnose with Multiple Myeloma. Need advice

Very sorry for intruding on your treatment; you are free to treat your disease any way you choose. If my offer of help was offensive, sorry.

By the way, we are do not sell or charge for anything, hard to be profit when you are not making money. It is not a commercial site.

There are no testimonies because we are only a resources and support site. If you want us to put up testimonies on how soft our shoulders are when people cry on them okay. As for the resources, if you want testimonies for the resources you have to go to the resource sites - there are links to all resources, go there. If you go to a library to research to study Breast Cancer treatments you will find no testimonies, you have to go to the resource you found and find them there.

I truly believe people are so sensitive lately they don't know a kind helpful person when they appear. I want nothing from you, I was just giving to you......

I am sorry your sick, I know what the fears and pain of cancer all too well, I would no more want to hurt or scam someone than I would have wanted someone to do it to my daughter. Be hopeful.. you will find what makes you happy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)