CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,017
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,047,153

Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

Frankly, I don't know why you have no advertising at all - at least not even Google Adsense.  It takes considerable time and money to put up and maintain such a good site and I certainly would not begrudge you doing the same thing that CureZone, Yahoo, CNN, myself and countless other informational sites do: support their sites with advertising.  It is obvious that you are NOT trying to sell anything.

BTW, I apologize for the thread you posted in earlier being moved to the Market Forum.  Someone made a bad call, imo, but it was not me.  Understandable perhaps, since there had been some complaints about you trying to sell something and/or lure away CureZone members to another site.  I almost made a move on the thread myself, but then took a long, close look at your site.  As long as you are pointing people to information that is compatible with this site and not posting to try to sell something, you are welcome to post here as far as I am concerned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)