CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotional Swings and Parasite Cleansing

prestonsmomma Views: 11,001
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,972

Re: Emotional Swings and Parasite Cleansing

Oh I agree with ya on the adrenals just not sure what to do. I am sure just with all the stress for the past 12 years.

The lady at the health food store suggested adrenal glandulars. They are just so darn expensive.

Why do I need to take out the ACV? I thought it was an energizing tonic. I know it has potassium but I thought it was good for alkalizing the system. Part of my problem is I can read this stuff over and over and it does not sink in. I feel like my brain is fried.

I am not seeing any parasites or worms with just the Clarkia . I guess when my Diatomaceous earth shows up I will try that but how do I support the adrenals while doing the cleanse. I know I have at least roundworms as I got them out 3 years ago with a pineapple fast and D.E. (also with pineapple this last time) plus I feel them move when I do a shot of Clarkia , garlic or cayenne.

I did lay of the garlic today...it is pretty potent. I did still do the Clarkia and cayenne, and ACV. I did not do the P and B shakes today though. I did try some extra magnesium so I can have a BM to get the stuff out.

So should I try the adrenal glandulars? I am taking Astragalus and Holy Basil already as adaptagons. Vitamin C too.

I am just sooooo tired and it seems like today especially 6 days into cleanse I just now woke up mentally and that was after taking 2 grams of L tyrosine.

I did a few enema's just not able today as my son is home sick and I would not be able to do it..He would disturb me..lol

What did you do to support adrenals while cleansing?

I know Vitamin C is good
b vitamins are good
adapatogen herbs are good

I know Pineapple is very high in sugar. Hence I only use it for the cleanse. It was very effective at getting some roundworms out along with maybe some Tapeworm segments...not sure?? By the third day my mouth was raw and in pain.

Today I hardly feel like eating at all. I have boiled eggs in the fridge that may be dinner. As for carbs...I know I should do away with banana's in the morning but sometimes it seems like all I can keep down or feel like eating. Eggs get old.

Thanks for your help.

Very overstressed mom.

BTW: On top of the med change I did become a widow 1 year ago so I have had one stress on top of the other. Never really time to stop as I also have a special needs child.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)