CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GAPS + Warrior diet for fatigue, brain fog, indigestion,

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

saywhatagain Views: 16,355
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,045,633

Re: GAPS + Warrior diet for fatigue, brain fog, indigestion,

Glad to see some discussion about ayurveda, I was just at an ayurvedic doctor today and I learned a lot of new things. I'm glad you are feeling better and that you have found something that works for you. As you said, I think the one meal thing is working for you due to your constitution, that would never work for me, being a vata-pitta type. Regarding the energetic value of meat, there are many considerations, it is by far the most nourishing food and will help to eliminate weakness more than any other food but there are detrimental effects from meat too. I think it is not used very often in ayurveda (seems to only really be used as a restorative) and I am starting to think that ayurveda should be a little more open-minded regarding the use of meat to help balance the body. The earth as a whole in its current state has a vata imbalance, this is the cause of most disease and metal suffering in the world and eating animal flesh removes excess vata like no other food can (this is why people like meat so much it is no accident and it is not because we are a bunch of heathen it is an energy that we need at this time on the planet, in a few thousand years we may all be vegetarians). Meat also has a somewhat heavy energy and for people of certain body types, they will feel terrible when eating meat and they will tell everyone to be a fruitarian. The thing to keep in mind is we are all different and we cannot tell everyone that they need to do the exact same thing as us. Meat is good for some, fruit is good for others and most of us should be eating a healthy combination of various foods that can generally contain at least some animal protein. Look at nature, you can see the answers, birds are the most vata-like creatures and they eat mostly animal flesh, they need the stabilizing energy of animal flesh due to their unstable airy nature. Elephants are enormous and strong, yet they are complete vegetarians, why? Their dense heavy nature wants to be balanced by light vegetarian diet. Humans contain all animals inside them, there are humans that are bird-like, elephant-like, cow-like and can be combinations of multiple animals and energies. Depending on your energy, ayurveda can tell you what type of diet will be best suited for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)