CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warrior Diet meal schedule (nocturnal eating) helps get rid of brain fog.

natway Views: 16,367
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,045,633

Re: Warrior Diet meal schedule (nocturnal eating) helps get rid of brain fog.

I'm glad it's helping you, but got to admit this diet makes me cringe. Skipping breakfast and lunch? Yikes! Seems like another fad diet that tries to shuffle the SAD diet around to make it work.

I find the eating heavy foods too late screws my sleep up and makes my belly sore in the mornings which makes me less hungry at breakfast time. Sound familiar?

I recommend try eating only fruit and lots of it for breakfast through the afternoon if you experience fatigue or brain fog with other meals, because fruit gives you energy without making you feel full and bloated as other meals can.

The brain fog and wired feeling from eating fruits or other carbs a lot of people experience comes from eating too much fat with high-carb meals. The health activists I trust the most recommend eating high-carb, but keeping fat low and only eat overt fats at dinner time since fats are the heaviest on your digestion.

In the end the most important thing for your body and brain is to get enough calories per day because even a diet of the best foods with the best balance will fail if you don't eat enough on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)