CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?

Richard2012 Views: 42,996
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,026,298

Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?

I just finished a short course of it and read around quite a lot. Although I haven't reached a final conclusion my initial thoughts are these:-

1. Yes, Turpentine will destory the good as well as the bad bacteria. My authority for this comes from a few studies (which I will refer to when I write a short paper on the protocol). However, other studies do say that Bacteria like Lactbacillus remain unaffected. Despite my view, therefore, the jury would seem to be out on the subject.

2. There is authority (clinical studies in animals and in situ) that show that Turpentine is an effective anti fungal and particualrly int he case of Candida.

3. THIS IS THE BIGGIE The presence of Turpentine excites the adrenal gland. Again, studies in animals show this. I can also confirm from my own experience that I felt the affect of Corticosteroids (hormones) being produced. Again I will elaborate on this properly and with supportive clinical and anecdotal evidence. The effect of the hormones was almost narcotic. It lasted approximately 20 hours. Another 24 hours I felt fine and pleasant. The next 24 hours I felt tired and like a sponge that had been squeezed dry. This explains why Turpentine works well for Arthritus sufferers. Corticosteroids are powerful anti-inflammatories. Also of interest is that sometimes - in bad cases - Corticosteriods are given for Turps poisoning. Drs try not to do this (and rather empty the stomach instead) but the practice is still in use. Interestingly, therefore, the body seems to do the same thing when you ingest Turpentine - it creates the hormones as a defence. Therefore, and this is something Dr Daniels does not elaborate on, you need to think about prtoecting your adrenals if you're going to use this stuff long term. For example, should you be taking Vit C to bowel tolerance and using that as a laxative? If you do this then you are giving badly needed Vot C to the adrenals and allowing a route for the Candida to escape (as per the protocol). Also what about protein? Dr Daniels says little about it. What part should lentils play? The adrenals need protein.

4. You also need to think about the effect of Corticosteriods on Candida. This is where I get confused. These hormones are contraindicated in the treatment of Candida!! They certainly do leave you feeling good though. Little wonder Dr Daniels felt no need for her previoulsy taken vitamins the day after she used Turpentine for the first time. The effect on the adrenals very much means though that you should take supplements to support the gland.

Just a few initial thoughts to get everyone thinking. Last thought though - did I feel at risk or in danger? No I did not. I followed the protocol and felt ok. Did I feel like I had just taken a strong medicene and that I must totally be careful with what else I was taking? Yes 100%. Don't fear this treatment but treat it with a great deal of respect. I started with just 1/4 teaspoon (a pipette is a better measuring device by the way) and built it a up to the full 5ml from there.

I am not a Dr and have no medical training. This is mjust my view. Those with a medical background could quite easily contradict what I say here and my comments are for you to consider and research as appropriate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)