CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Cat Is Out Of The Bag !!! Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?

chloe.lightworker Views: 53,849
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,768,091

Re: The Cat Is Out Of The Bag !!! Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?

OKay, one more thing -- She mentions that the whole point of the 4 day preparation is to eliminate the terrible die-off effects.

So, it would seem logical that this includes a drastic reducton in Sugar and grains etc...which most of us already try to do.

Plus she says you must go to the bathroom 3+ times a day.... so, I'll bet her 4 day prep involves flushing yourself out a lot with water and colon cleases in order to physically remove as much of the candida as possible.

Also, removing as many toxins as you can...and then boom, take the Turpentine somehow....she DOES say that you only take a little and not to increase the dosage...so, maybe it's only drops at a time?

I'll bet the salt-water flushes are good for getting ready for this...since it's like a colonic, but in my opinion much safer, cheaper, less humiliating, and it really works.

I read all 24 pages of her interview that I posted above, so that's all I was able to get from it...anyone else pick up on other clues?

Lastly, found this comment on another curezone thread:

"I am prepping my body for a candida cleaner treatment and the protocol says NO FAT so I am having fruits and veggies in creative ways."

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1631833#i1

"Candida Cleaner" is the name of Dr. Daniels Protocol, so, the low fat Raw Vegan Diet is used to help before the Turpentine therapy?

Makes sense, because I've read that too much oil in the diet blocks absorbtion of nutrients and coats the intestines. Nothing coating intestines would likely allow the Turpentine treatment to work even better!!!

I've been talking to myself on here for hours...I will patiently wait for other humans! :)

You out there, Solaris?!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)