CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?

jolandastots Views: 56,973
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,752,890

Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?

Hi everyone, i also didn't like the feeling of being tricked into buying this info. I searched and found this info:(by dr Daniels about artritis)
ARTHRITIS by Jennifer Daniels , M.D. I enjoy Arthritis because there are so many options to improve the condition and most people can find a combination of natural methods that is effective and agreeable to them.
People are getting Arthritis at younger and younger ages. There are many drugs on the market for this illness. Judging from this and the search for the cure, it appears pretty dismal.
Conventional medicine feels that Arthritis is caused by inflammation in the joints and the body's immune system attacking itself. The Chinese feel it is caused by fire in the joints. In other words, something is in the joints that does not belong. This theory is the basis of alternative therapy for arthritis.
One needs first to drink distilled water to flush the impurities out of the joints. The daily dose of distilled water is 1/2 gallon per 200 pounds body weight. The food one eats needs to be changed to ORGANIC. Raw vegetables work best. These can be pureed, chopped, eaten whole and mixed with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, flax oil and herbs. Organic vegetables can also be put through a juicer. One should drink at least 1/2 gallon per day of vegetable juice. It should be a blend of 6 carrots, 3 stalks of Celery and I beet; in that ratio. One can enhance it with raw garlic, raw ginger, or nutritional yeast in any combination.
Do this to the best of your ability. Nobody is perfect.
Results can be hastened or improved by supplements. Vitamin C stops the damage to your joints. Glucosamine with chondroitin helps your body rebuild itself. Most people get satisfactory results using either one. Good nutrition should be maintained by taking an antioxidant pill with vitamins A, C, E and Selenium. One should take minerals in the form of colloidal minerals (2 TBS/day) or liberal amounts of molasses. B vitamins are also important and should be taken daily in the form of B-complex 50, 2 a day and/or black strap molasses or nutritional yeast.
Foods that promote arthritis are non-organic foods, meats, sweets, and for some people, dairy products and wheat. These should be avoided. Whole grains such as brown rice, quinoa or millet should be consumed instead of wheat, and in small quantities.
In addition to the basic chemical-free whole food vegan diet above, there are many simple things one can do. One is to use asafoetida. This is a spice used mostly in India. It originally came to America with the slaves and was a common remedy used in the slave quarters. Dab a small amount on the tip of the tongue as needed and it lessens or resolves the pain of arthritis. This costs about 50 cents a month. The major side effect is the smell. It is similar to garlic and those who live with you may complain when you open the container. It also settles the stomach.
One can do a lot with external methods. Soaking in a tub with 1 cup of each or any of the following is helpful: apple cider vinegar, baking soda, Epsom Salts , or Sea Salt . It is important to soak for 30 minutes. The water should be quite warm but not hot enough to scald. At the 15 minute mark. one usually has to add more hot water as the water tends to cool. If you scrub your skin with a cloth or loofah sponge while you are in the tub, the bath will remove pain causing chemicals more effectively. Once you have stayed in the tub for 30 minutes, rinse off with cool water. This stops the cleansing process and makes it easier to rest.
It is important to understand that arthritis does not have to be a permanent condition any more than the common cold. The vast majority of people can resolve their arthritis. The rare failures that I have observed have been due to failure to stick to a healthy diet, or continuing to smoke cigarettes. Such persons are putting chemicals into their body faster than their body could remove them.
JUICING HINTS I'm no Heloise, but here's some ideas for you to try out. Send your favorite ideas in to me at doctoryourself.com/contact.html
To get more juice, reduce clogging, and simplify cleanup, add some peeled Zucchini squash along with your carrots. My "Carrottini" (trademark!) juice tastes better than it sounds.
Twice a year, juice a couple of pounds of grapes (the ones with the seeds) to clean the innards of the juicer. I like to use concord grapes, and let the juice sit for about five days. Oh yeah!
If you grow more than one type of squash in your garden, unintentional hybridization is unavoidable. Those darn bees will pollinate anything. Yellow summer squash, zucchini, butternut, Hubbard, acorn squash, pumpkins, and all their normally-discarded hybrids are all juiceable. A little carrot mixed in helps the medicine go down.
If that is not enough for you, add a tablespoon or two of frozen natural juice concentrates (especially lemonade, grape or pineapple) to kill the taste of any juice you do not like. Try it with cucumber or cabbage.
Another way is to have a chaser ready. Pick you very favorite, sweet juice and have a full glass ready as your reward for first drinking the good-for-you vegetable juice.
Also fun: juice with a friend. If you cannot find a friend, I suppose a family member will have to do.
If your family runs for cover at first sight of your intent to liquefy everything in the 'fridge, then snag your dog. Our dog's ears perk up at the sound of a Champion revving up, for she knows that the cast off vegetable pulp is all for her. We thoroughly mix it with her dog food to greatly increase its vegetable, vitamin, and fiber content. It is also low- calorie, and filling, so it keeps her thin.
No dog? Then put the pulp in your compost pile. No compost pile? Well, why not? Okay, okay, one more option: carrot pulp is just the ticket for carrot cake. And that might just get your family back into the kitchen again.
FLUORIDE FACTS There is enough fluoride in an average-sized tube of toothpaste to kill two children.
Did you know that young children swallow as much as one third of their toothpaste? Kids have been consuming so much excess fluoride that the US Public Health Service has urged parents to see that kids brush with only a "pea-sized portion" of fluoride toothpaste... and rinse carefully afterwards. (Daily News, Wednesday February 20, 1991, page 26)
And fluoride continues to accumulate in bone "regardless of the level of intake." (Williams, S.R. Nutrition and Diet Therapy, 6th ed., p. 305).
READERS ASK: "Is there any way get megadoses of vitamin C without taking supplements?"
Sure, but you might not like it. Wheatgrass (sprouted whole wheat kernels) is very high in vitamin C, and if juiced, is one of the few ways I know that one can get multi-gram quantities of vitamin C without supplementation. You can also sprout cabbage seed, radish seed, whole (not "pearled") barley, and sunflower seed. Sprouts in general are loaded with vitamins, especially vitamin C. For specific instructions, perhaps you may wish to consider reading the following books (if you have not done so already:)
Kulvinskas, Viktoras (1975) Survival into the 21st Century. Wethersfield, CT: Omangod Press.
Wigmore, Ann (1982) Recipes for Longer Life. Garden City Park, NY: Avery.
Brief reviews of the above two books are posted at http://doctoryourself.com/bestbooks.html

Wigmore, A. (1964) Why Suffer? NY: Hemisphere Press.
Wigmore, Ann (1983) Be Your Own Doctor. Garden City Park, NY: Avery.
READERS ASK: "Could you please discuss what forms of supplemental magnesium are most effective? I have heard claims that magnesium oxide is only about 2% absorbed."
Magnesium oxide will work; magnesium gluconate or magnesium citrate are better. For most Americans, any magnesium supplement will help. The most absorbable magnesium is that found in whole, natural foods such as wheat germ, whole grains, and veggies.
HALOWE'EN HEALTH HINT: ANOTHER USE FOR YOUR BROOMSTICK
Try this exercise tip from Arnold Schwartzenager: Hold a long broom handle behind your neck, on your shoulders, with one hand grabbing near each end. Stand, leaning forward about 30 degrees, with both knees slightly bent. Twist to each side, trying to pass the middle with each swing of the broom handle. You can move the handle down your back to exercise different muscles. This is a great way to trim up while watching TV. Give it a try for even 5-10 minutes, twice a day, and watch what happens to your waistline. Don't like exercise? Me neither, but I do it anyway. http://doctoryourself.com/exercise_avoid.html

COMING NEXT ISSUE:

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (5)