CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels?
Forum: Candida & Dysbiosis Forum  

• Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida... mariera  11 y  41,817  

mariera

This is a reply to # 1,752,890

Here is the link to her info. You don't have to pay for it. All you need to do now is give it a try and see if it works. God bless you all.
    http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/11136827/2098715122/name/Turpentine-The_Candida_...

•  
  • Re: Has Anyone Heard of the suzhookem  11 y  34,600  

suzhookem

Yes. I stumbled upon her report after reading about her cure here. I was on Earth Clinic. I now have a downloaded 32 page report. She's an amazing physician. The report outlines the 5 steps.

•  
  • Re: Has Anyone Heard of the curezonereikipcw  10 y  30,747  

curezonereikipcw

I have tried the candida/turpentine cure and I like it. I only use 1/2 teaspoon of Turpentine on my Sugar cubes because I have been obese for years and have a lot of toxins in my body. I had no side effects with this dose. You can get info f.r.e.e at Dr. Jennifer Daniels website.
    vitalitycapsules dot com forward slash candida-cleaner-complete

•  
  • Re: Has Anyone Heard of the gigihealth  10 y  21,667  

gigihealth

i would believe her, I drank this Turpentine and I am still alive with awesome restoration of my energy levels. I don't believe in doctors today, BIG pharma worse!

•  
  • Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida... BlessedAndGrateful  8 y  16,007  

BlessedAndGrateful

To get free pdf of Jennifer Daniels 5 steps to cure candida (as well as other issues), I googled 'jennifer daniels pdf' and got this result:

Search Results
    [PDF]The Candida Cleaner PDF
    http://www.sgn80.com/docs/The_Candida_Cleaner.pdf
    About The Author. Dr Jennifer Daniels is widely considered one of the foremost Alternative Healing ... This PDF tells the story of how I discovered something that ...

Click on this link and pdf of the protocol results.

•  

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
    Translate This Page: