CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Caution if they won't tell you the ingredients

prettysmartideas Views: 49,519
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,753,283

Re: Caution if they won't tell you the ingredients

If you want to find out how to cure candida, you should really take the time to read carefully through Dr. William Crook's The Yeast Connection Handbook. This book is one of the first books which ever came out to address Candida, and Dr. Crook took care to update his book some ten years later, to include new discoveries. The book is very clearly written, and easy to understand. If you read it, follow the instructions, and don't look for ways to cheat, you can clean up your candidiasis very quickly. (The problem is, with candidiasis, you kind of have to stay close to the plan for the rest of your life unless, at some point, you want to start all over again. How do I know? I read this book in 1999, did the work, and cleared up a moderate candidiasis issue. Then a month ago, I had all these horrid skin infections, on my chest and on my foot, and, fortunately, both the dermatologist and the podiatrist accidentally said the word "candida" -- that turned on the alarm in my head -- IT WAS BACK! and made me able to begin to take appropriate action. I'm only one week into my process, but I already feel much better.)
I have a page on my website ( http://www.angelfire.com/mb/manifestnow/nutrition/candidapage.html
)
which tells everything I knew about candidiasis 12 years ago. (all of that is still valid. Right now, I am reading through Dr. Crook's 2nd edition, to see if he suggests anything else, and I have just finished reading a book called Chronic Candidiasis, by Michael T. Murray, but, so far, I have not really seen anything new.)

I have checked out homeopathic remedies, and there is a Candida Albicans remedy put out by Dolisos.

Interestingly, if you are on a candida elimination diet, the list of vegetables and fruit is amazingly similar to the list of vegetables and fruit you can eat on a low-carb diet. The list of things you should avoid on the Atkins/low-carb/Weight-Watchers diets is also extremely similar -- avoid all white foods (sugar, flour, bread, etc. and so forth)

The main difference with the suggested candida Elimination Diet is that most experts agree that you should avoid animal products of any sort (meat, fish, dairy of any sort)

The cool part is that so many things are the same as if youw were following a low-carb diet. The hard part comes in that, with a low-carb diet, you can always cheat, and you just don't lose weight, and you can start again tomorrow, whereas, with the candida-elimination diet, you can't cheat if you want to get well -- if you cheat, you get mega-negative feedback, i.e. yucky symptoms. If you want to get clear and stay clear, you have to do the work honestly.

Oh, there *is* one last thing that I have seen on candidiasis sites this time around --- it turns out that, much as with the Atkins Diet, you can get away with a vodka drink here and there (being careful with what you put in it-- nothing on your avoid-list), although all other alcoholic drinks are proscribed.

It's interesting for me to be in the patient seat all of a sudden. I get to apply everything I know and have always suggested, and have the experience of hearing clients tell me how they have cheated, and helping them deal with that. The temptation to cheat is, for me, much less, probably, than the temptation for most people who are, for the first time faced with needing to do a candida-elimination diet.

Hope this helps.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)