CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Caution if they won't tell you the ingredients

chloe.lightworker Views: 54,034
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,753,090

Re: Caution if they won't tell you the ingredients

Hello Solaris...YES, your analysis of all you read is exactly what I'm thinking about it too. I wish I knew all the steps though!! :)

I guess I could start a low-fat raw Vegan diet. I already eat organic Vegan on most days. I incorporate organic chicken and Alaskan Wild Salmon a couple of times per week in order to support my adrenal glands....but I am trying to eat as many dark greens as I can. I think I have an issue with getting as many nutrients as I need, so I want to make a lot of soups with the greens added in at the end>>>have read this can help my body benefit more...not sure though, because I know heat destroys enzymes, right?

It's the RAW part of the diet that I think I'll have trouble with...I'm in Rhode Island, where it's SO freezing and I live in the country, wide open space, where there are big gusts of wind, so only warm foods warm me up!

I think also, that my kidneys have been effected by the candida, so that's another reason it's hard for me to feel warm.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)