CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it to late for my gallbladder?

Food4Thought Views: 4,316
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,032,919

Re: Is it to late for my gallbladder?

I have had gallbladder trouble but not to the extent you are suffering. However, my flushes have not been as successful as I would like but what I did find is evidence of parasites. So I am currently trying to treat those and I will follow it with another gallbladder/liver flush. Maybe it's a thought for you to consider, assuming you haven't already. I never would have thought I had parasites! They only became evident for me once I was on a juice fast for 2 weeks along with Liver Cleansing supplements. It's entirely possible you are blocked up with parasites and your bile is not able to flow through your liver and gallbladder resulting in stones and other symptoms. Dont give up on your gallbladder! Something more is wrong, time to seach another direction. Keep up the awesome work you've done so far!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)