CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it to late for my gallbladder?

everything Views: 4,752
Published: 11 y

Is it to late for my gallbladder?

I have constant GB pain, it's usually a dull pain, only intensifying after meals, but always resolves back to the dull pain that is pretty easy to handle as I have a high tolerance for pain. It's a strange pain symptom, I can tell by increasing pain that I'm going to fart within a minute or two, but after things finally settle down (few hours after meal), I feel pretty good. My digestion is horrible, I'm nearly vegetarian now, and juice up carrots, celery, cabbage, beet, turnip, ginger, cucumber, kale, chard, bok choy, with super food, and take milk thistle/dandelion, artichoke, something called gallstonex from solaray, and the regular vitamins, two teaspoons of tumeric a day, tablespoon of black seed oil, gold coin grass and chamomille tea, taurine, glycine, Chanca Pedra (pill and tincture), lecithin. Flax seed oil with my brocoli for lunch, cocunt oil to fry up some garlic. I'm drinking about a quart of this juice every day split betweeen three meals. I also eat an entire garlic every day, sometimes two. Lots of gas and bloat.

I've done three flushes with probably up to 1000 stones so far, but my symptoms are always the same, my HIDA scan EF was 26%, and the GI doctor said my GB looked great, no inflamation present, and of course, lol, I have no Gallstones but need my GB removed with no explanation or healing option. I'm going for a 2nd opinion soon, at a University hospital vs. public and probably going to get another ultrasound done but am going to do at least another couple of flushes, and see no reason to get another HIDA scan done if I still have the same old symptoms.

I just see lots of people flushing and they don't complain of any GB pain, they are just doing it for health. I'm just losing hope and patience with no major noticeable improvement in symptoms. The only improvement is that I've learned how to eat around the condition. My next flush is going to be perfectionist thorough. I'm taking a week of just letting things settle down some before I start anew, and am planning on going a month until my next flush, and getting with a colonic hydrotherapist the next time around as well. I did do the three flushes starting end of year, a little rushed, so it's only really been a month, and have been juicing/vegetarian for about 45 days now. I just read so many things out here and don't know what to think anymore, feel lost, hopeless, and the doctors just keep hanging me out to dry, they know nothing, say nothing. The last one said don't do the gb/liver flush, after the two previous said it can't hurt, yes I have Andrea's Moritz's latest book, read most if it already.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)