CureZone   Log On   Join
Flushes 8th & 9th

everything Views: 3,905
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,082,889

Flushes 8th & 9th

Flush 8 I did in the middle of a massive GB attack, the pain was so bad I wanted to die, maybe 20 stones total, that was about a month ago. I had taken a couple of Lorazapem that week and wow was that a mistake, as was taking the Wellbutrin last fall, which triggered me into this final phase of chronic pain which pretty much sidelined me.
So, here I am up in the middle of the night doing #9, I just passed about 20 stones a bit ago, but the pain, as usual keeps me up, or wakes me up every single night.
Through the ordeal, any doctor I have gone to over the last 4 years has been anything less than helpful. The status quo seems to be to hang the patient out to dry and just wait for the condition to get worse. Yes, I have been gluten free since the middle of August with no change in symptoms except that my stools were sometimes better, but the IBS symptoms are still present. One of the stones I passed tonight had a white string attached to it about an inch long, wonder what that is, well who knows anymore. My pain is so intense now that I'm going to schedule my surgery this week, even though I've had some great flushes, the pain has only gotten worse. I did have an ultrasound done again mid August and the organ .. still looks great. Am I going to be one of the 30% that still has pain after surgery?, I'll let this thread know in about 2 months as the queue for surgery is 4-6 week wait.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)