CureZone   Log On   Join
6th time, about same as 5th.

everything Views: 3,989
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,062,939

6th time, about same as 5th.

Every cleanse is just a little bit different than the last. Well, this time the bathroom breaks started about 4 hours after I took the lemon/oil. For the nausea that kicks in about 4 hours after taking the lemon/oil I finally tried something different, just a little bit of antacid, completely took the edge off. I saw a homeopathic doctor last week, an appt. I had to wait 6 months for, well he says follow up in two months, not happening unless I go to his private practice, with private money.
I am working on his recommendations, and will put together a post a little later after I see how things go. One recommendation that I did not like, he said do the cleanse every other month, I ask why?, he could not give me a straightforward answer, I did not waste time on it, I'm thinking trivial.. I was just reading this art of detox and it says you an do it every 7-10 days. I guess, my opinion is that I'm kind of in a hurry to get a little pain relief here, this has been going on for a couple of years now. Since the last flush I've felt pretty down over all, with more GB/URQ pain than the month between the last cleanse. The pain is so finicky and random, and after dealing with it for so long, to add a twist, a strong tolerance for pain. But, as bad as things were, I'm still in positive territory here, I think. Oh, and if I did not mention it before the doctors say I have Biliary dyskinesia.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)