CureZone   Log On   Join
4th flush this weekend, just don't know anymore..

everything Views: 4,250
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,032,919

4th flush this weekend, just don't know anymore..

Not much really, maybe 50-100 visible green stones some up to 1/8 inch but nothing larger, lots of stones smaller than pinheads, really tiny. But, I've been taking plenty of stone breaker. Lots of chafe but I'm not sure if that's lemon pulp, or what. Seems like an awful lot more than the lemons I drank last night. I still have pain, it comes in waves, never completely leaving, I had a little bit of relief last night after taking my first dose of Epsom Salts , really improved my mood for about an hour, but it's back to the doldrums. My sciatic nerve gave out on me about two months ago, and it just steadily gets worse, It's not fun watching your health slowly deteriorate, it's kind of a slow ride down at the age of 43, people say I look 30, I feel like death. I guess, I'll wait a few weeks and see how I feel.
I've had a CT done since last time I commented here, it was inconclusive. I'm seeing the GI doctor in another few weeks, going to ask for another ultrasound to get a 2nd opinion on how the walls of the GB itself looks. I may try to get a prescription of Antibiotics to see if that may clear up any bacterial infection or something. Possibly go for another HIDA scan if they wanted me to do one, still completely lost here. Upside, is I'm getting a colonoscopy done in a few weeks here, maybe that's the problem since pushing a fart out, or doing these enemas really gives me URQ pain, so their seems like some kind of relation to my intestines.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)