CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The wonder is not the dust cloud, but how can...

Views: 1,488
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,014,091

Re: The wonder is not the dust cloud, but how can...

Refreshed, may I add my two penny worth.
I have answered a couple of posts to you but you have not replied. You have before said to me that although you don't reply it did not mean that you have ignored me but only you did not feel you needed to reply.

I read your personal testimony way back when and I believed you. My opinion on that occurrence was, to me, your personal experience and left it there.

Our differences that we have now have never been questioned and I have thought to myself OK if you wish to continue that is your decision.
I sincerely think that we both needed our heads banged together but our feelings have stood in the way.

Not that long ago I sat down to give you my testimony in my own words and recorded it but when I tried to upload it CZ for some unknown reason it did not work.

In that recording I explained to my best ability how I was led to God from the age of seven.
Also in that testimony there were only two names that I spoke about. Both of those names were "Refreshed".
In you I found someone to trust implicitly.

When all these problems arrived with Ed I truly expected you to intervene and tell him to stick to the subject in hand, that being Christianity Biblical but you never uttered a word only to agree with him to such a degree that it shocked me.

Yes I know, I should not have put that responsibility on you but that's how much I respected you Refreshed.

As far as Ed was concerned I tried very hard to work out where he was coming from, for he spoke about, Satan, demons, bible worship,fasting, repentance, born again, forgiveness, words that to me were very meaningful. There were many other things that he said that were relative to those words also.
He even explained how he was chosen by God to divide the chaff from the wheat in his name.

I thought to myself is he for real or is there something that is alluding to him that made him go down that pathway?

Last night I was sat with my wife watching tv, then something regarding all this came to my mind.

Refreshed, your testimony was about a personal loss so tragic that you were emotionally crushed and I understand the event that took place with Jesus at that very moment.

Now I don't wish to speak in the same breath in regards to Ed for personal reasons alone.

The one word that struck me in all this was the need to be 'born again', for there are many reasons that one would pray for. If I for example done something very wrong in my life and I was searching for forgiveness, I would need the very core of God to help me overcome my sin.
I would have to search myself for reasons that led me to this heinous sin.
Ed spoke consistantly about DEMONS that can lead one up the wide path and affect one's actions.
So One would under those circumstances try and drive these demons out. The best way that one can achieve this is lay down on one's face before God and ask for repentance, forgiveness, His power to eliminate these demons that Satan gave him.
Asking God to be born again and continue life without the demons that led him to his sin, protecting one from Satan.
I see the fasting as a way of flushing out all that the demons might have left behind. Forty days fasting must be horrendous but the punishment must fit the crime, after which Satan has been crushed and the demons eliminated leaving the healing to sanctify the flesh and the spirit.
That Refeshed come to my mind last night.
If that be true I see Ed from another perspective and understand where he is coming from and hope that he has found God in himself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)