CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The wonder is not the dust cloud, but how can...

vektek Views: 1,469
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,014,245

Re: The wonder is not the dust cloud, but how can...

For example Refreshed, you've talked about before praying about little things like which parking space to get or something like that. I believe the Lord wants to go to him in even the smallest details of our lives, especially when we are having a hard time making a decision. And little things like which parking space to get is certainly not written in the bible. But nothing about that situation is contradicting anything written in the bible either. The bible does extensively talk about our relationship with the Lord, Him being with us, guiding us, teaching us, and on and on so you praying about your parking space goes right along with those scriptures that teach us about the close relationship we should have with the Lord.

But then lets say there is a girl that is praying about whether or not they should sleep with their boyfriend before marriage. The girl might say I feel like God told me yes about that. She could say she got a new revelation that God told her that she should sleep with her boyfriend before marriage. No, he didn't. That would contradict scripture.

I can't remember what post it was now, but I posted something about one of the New Apostolic movement people saying God whispered to him "I am changing." No, he didn't do that, because He says clearly in His word, I am God and I do not change! So we know that was a false lie.

I hope that clarifies where I stand on some of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)