CureZone   Log On   Join
More on bible worship...

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,583
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,014,208

More on bible worship...

There is no new revelation.

And if there were, it must be false because God no longer speaks, right?  I am sorry my friend, but you are stuck in the false religion of man.  You sound nothing like the Lord Jesus or His disciples to me.  Can you tell me where in the bible that God said He was going to stop talking to His children?  If you can't, then by teaching that He has, you are a false teacher by your own standards. 

Any time that we hear from God it is usually to tell us to go to the Bible.

Wow, are you able to quote your sources for this amazing statistic?  When Moses heard from God, was it to tell him to go to his bible?  Abraham?  David?  What about when the Lord Jesus heard from His Father?  The Lord's disciples?  Anybody in the book of acts?   What about the servants of the Lord Jesus today who live in places that have no bibles?  What about the many servants of the Lord Jesus throughout history who had no access to bibles whatsoever?   Do you deny the importance of coming into prayerful worshipful relationship with Him because it is not the bible? 

As a 2nd point, the Lord often very strongly leads me to read the bible, and as worship unto Him, does this now mean that by your bible worship standards i am truly of Him?  When i pray for the Lord to fill people with His Spirit, it often leads them to read their bible much more and draw unto Him in much deeper relationship.   How does this impact your perspective of my relationship with God in a way that nothing else could?  

Anytime we read Scripture where it says the word of God or word of Christ. The Greek word for that means written. So anytime we hear the word of God the only thing we have is the written word i.e. the Bible.

Whatever the greek may be, i believe i have already thoroughly debunked your point about the only word of God being the bible with Deut 4:2 as the ultimate example which proves it.  Here is the post and you were never able to actually address the points i made, item by item,  wishing only to change the subject and now avoid it altogether and move on presumably to less embarrassing pastures in the attempt to further spread your lying false doctrines of man bible idolotry.   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2013538#i   

Is a simple fact that these people are not directing people towards the Bible. They Are directing people towards mysticism not Christ.

This is entirely false.  When i witness to people which is every day, i always encourage them both to the Lord Jesus as the only way to the Father and to eternal life in heaven...  and i encourage them to read the bible starting with the Gospel of John.  I want only to be like my Lord Jesus and i follow in His teachings as a branch attached to the Vine, living holy unto Him.  Do you feel that the Lord Jesus was a mystic because He had amazingly intimate relationship with the Father, He healed, He cast out demons, He raised the dead and He performed many other miracles?   If your walk with the Lord is weak, please just choose to seek Him and ask Him to make it stronger.  Don't be upset with me because i found an amazingly intimacy with my Lord and i am walking in His Truth.  We have been given free will, so you can do this thorn, i believe in you!  Please die to the lying false doctrines of man, that's an amazing start. 

... spend more time in his word. His only word, the written word...

More bible worship and attempting to smoosh the Living God into a tiny box.  If the bible is God's only word, then why do you acknowledge that He spoke to Refreshed?  There are counterfeits, yes, such as the words heard or supposedly heard by muhammad and joseph smith, but are not all of God's actual "words" spoken to millions and millions of His servants throughout history and up to today His "word"?

It wasn't about what you did, or what you did to somebody else, or who you healed, or what powers you have, or anything like that.

So according to you and your like minded friends, it is not an acceptable form of encouragement to share testimonies of the wonderful things the Lord Jesus is doing through the surrendered lives of His servants when it includes His miracles?   Were you not inspired by reading about the miracles that Peter and Paul performed in Jesus name?  Why then not be equally excited about the miracles the Lord is performing through His true disciples today? 

Do you really feel it is best for the Lord's disciples to encourage unbelievers and believers alike towards Him or towards deeper relationship with Him and NOT accompany this by His signs and wonders, going against what the Lord specifically instructed?  Is encouragement of unbelievers and the body really most strongly accomplished by performing miracles in Jesus name and then keeping them hidden from everybody?  Do you actually believe that this is really what the Living God wants of us and if so, on what basis?   False humility perhaps which the enemy loves because it weakens the body of Christ? 

I strongly recommend thorn that you come out of your flesh living, get filled with the Holy Spirit of the living God and begin living holy unto Him and watch what He does with your newly surrendered life.  God bless you friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)