CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rape - JUSTICE!!

Views: 5,613
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,976,372

Re: Rape - JUSTICE!!

No, I never got help. I just fled. Now, as an adult AND a mother, I am actually realizing how horrible my OWN parents were to me about this situation, and how I ended up with this guy in the first place. Honestly, taking a hard look at my parents, and upbringing has been more painful to deal with than falling into the hands of this predator.

I think my mother has issues of her own. When I turned about 13, she started calling me slut, whore, for no reason at all. When I started menses, she screamed at me in a threatening fashion about bringing babies into the house. Despite being a straight A student, and never getting into trouble, I was never allowed out of the house, so couldnt go out with friends. These rules were never explained to me, she just spat them out and demanded complete compliance. I was being bullied by boys at school to. I was only girl of my ethnic minority, and I was tormented maliciously. Eventually, my then, ex, current pedofile older boyfriend, actually scared off the boys. At the time, I felt like I had a protector.

My ex was able to adhere to my moms insane rules, and she let me date him, even though she knew he was in his late 20s, and I was 14. I dont know why she let this happen. I am not blaming her. I know the state of mind I was in when I was 14. I just wanted to be wanted, and go out and have fun like my friends were doing. I just couldnt hang out with my friends because of the strict rules, but this predator, he would bend over backwards to get at his prey, (me). And he did.

My mom is very abusive too, and I think she saw this as an opportunity to further torment me, KNOWING that this would end very badly.

As a mother, I am looking at things differently, and I cant beleive my own family, and how they jumped on the bandwagon of tormenting me. When my ex boyfriend called her about the pictures, she had a field day with me, rather than seeing it from my perspective, that I had made a mistake, was manipulated and taken advantage of. After all, I was 13, 14, 15, 16, while he was he was in his 20s, and my mom, of course, way older than that.

Thank you for the guidance. I will give them a call, and ask for guidance before the sentencing hearing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)