CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rape - JUSTICE!!

survivor23 Views: 5,067
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,982,408

Re: Rape - JUSTICE!!

FYI, I sent that letter to the judge. I looked up the court docket, and the defense attorny was begging for a continuance because she has been so swamped, and unable to prepare the sentencing memorandum. So now the sentencing has been postponed for October.

I dont have faith in the court system either.

But the court system has the ability to get the people that are stupid, and this guy was really really stupid. Granted, he didnt get caught in the act raping children, or do what other pedofiles do; record themselves taping the rape, and then broadcasting it and bragging about it, but according to the court transcripts, he pretty much hung his own rope by admitting to what he did with regards to the child p 0 r nagraphy he bought, not to mention how the feds got him to admit all this crap in his emails, etc.

Even if he does get the maximum sentence to make whomever happy, its not going to matter, because he will probably get out sooner than that any way, and go on to rape some other unsuspecting child. I hate to say.

I beleive in Karma too. Maybe he will get his just desserts in jail.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

-86,398.020 sec, (1)