CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Teeth Cure!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free tooth powd...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
freedom4us Views: 5,224
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,953,481

Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Excellent post Taylor!

May I add a few suggestions.

First the liver/gallbladder flushes are excellent for detoxing the system.

When drinking water make sure it is purified, I only us home-made distilled. Do NOT apply anything to your skin that you wouldn't be able to eat. Your skin is your largest organ; anything you apply to your skin will be absorbed into your system, creating more heavy metal toxicity. This includes make-up. Lipstick is probably one of the worst,which may contain lead. There are natural makeups. Quick test; mark your hand with your lipstick, take a 14k plus ring and rub the band area back and forth through the smear of lipstick on your hand, if it leaves a grayish/metallic mark it contains lead. Only eat organic not to say organic food has more nutrients, but organic grown is free from pesticides/herbicides ( which are known carcinogens). If eating only veggies/fruits/seeds make certain you are getting an adequate amount of protein. Drink out of glass unless the container is marked BPA free. Also can food has BPA applied to the inner lining to prevent corrosion of the can. Do not eat anything out of a can. Do not use any cooking pans coated with Teflon, once heated it emits a poisonous gas. Replace ALL your cleaning products with white vinegar( cleaner/sanitizer) and Miracle Soap which is an all purpose cleaner, it can be used for everything from washing your hair to laundry. Hair care products, if you can't pronounce the ingredients with ease don't put it on your scalp. All these suggestions are part of the reasons why we have heavy metal toxicity.

Herbs are great (herbs only address the symptom not the cause) and are much more powerful than medications. Which in fact many meds are synthesized herbs so they can patent. Detoxing is an ongoing process throughout ones life, we live within a toxic world. We have control of what we put in/on our bodies but we can't control what we breathe.
The other key to a long and happy life is supplementation. I can't stress this enough, we ALL need,on a daily basis, 90 essential minerals/vitamins along with EFAs and amino acids. You can not get these from our food today. Our soils are depleted of these minerals. Farmers for the past 100 yrs or so, only use NPK fertilizer( Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potash (Potassium)), which a plant performs quite well with just these 3 minerals. However we do not, we require 90. It is a scientific fact that ALL illness/disease can be traced back to a nutrient deficiency. Example; I believe in 1936 or somewhere near that date, the US Dept of Agriculture released a study on soil samples in regards to selenium, the soil test revealed that most the farm lands were depleted of this trace element selenium. It is a known fact that selenium deficiency is the cause of cardiomyopathy. Calcium & magnesium deficiency is associated with a plethora of illness/disease. Women are encourage to supplement with calcium (which has to be taken with magnesium for proper absorption). I can't tell you how many women I have spoken with that say there doc check their calcium level via a blood test, but most do not realize that our bodies regulate our calcium within our blood by any means, meaning our system will pull calcium from any part of our bodies (usually bones) to maintain a specific level within the blood. So in fact a blood test for calcium level isn't accurate. If your blood test shows low levels you're extremely deficient. One can go on and on but you get the point.
You can NOT put a price on ones health. Look at Warren Buffet a multi-billionaire, prostate cancer.
Also all supplements are not created equal. You have to get a supplement that is 100% bio available.
My wife and I take a specific product that you can feel the results. I have NEVER taken any supplement that actually helps you feel better. Our digestion works properly without the use of herbs, we sleep better, have more energy, just an overall sense of feeling better.
Here is an example. My wife's father who is 80 yr old was diagnosed with hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, prostate and memory issue. He was on 8 different medications. By the use of these products,and his diet changes; he is now on zero medication. His blood Sugar level is normal, his hypertension has improved, he has more vigor, and energy. This was accomplished within a 6 week period.
Also a good probiotic supplement(80-90 billion cells per day with multiple strains)and digestive enzyme w/OX-bile are key. Also keep a food diary and ANY signs of a digestion issue(gas,bloating,burping etc.) 3-4 hrs after eating look back to see what you ate or drank.
If ANYONE is interested please private message me. Its ALL about helping one another.
Experience can be a cruel teacher, it gives you the exam first, then the lesson.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)