CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

crane23 Views: 4,971
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,952,509

Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Just to comment that I have always had Reynaulds syndrome--fingers turn white at temps below about 65 degrees. My sister has it too. I finally cured it by moving to a hot southern climate. I had been very active my whole life, including running most days, and that doesn't seem to help it at all.

I've been wondering about birth control and gall bladder congestion lately. I've been on it almost my whole life (now 45) for problem periods. Don't have any answers there, just sympathy as I'm afraid to stop it.

For parasites there is a blend of three herbs that a lot of people take. Black-Walnut , artemesia/wormwood and something else I've forgotten. There are a lot of different preparations available at health food stores and online.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)