CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Views: 4,939
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,952,615

Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Hi! Thank you so much for your response!!! The initial reason that I began taking birth control was because my menstrual cycle was very irregular. Sometimes I would skip for months at a time. About 6 months prior to getting birth control pills I was having 2 periods a month (extremely annoying!!). I went to the gynecologist for the first time at the beginning of my sophomore year of college, and she recommended birth control pills. My periods have been regular ever since. Now I continue taking them for their actual purpose (birth control). Are there any other birth control options you suggest or any way to regulate my hormones?

I currently take a Women's One A Day Multivitamin. Where can I find the vitamin that you suggest? Nutrition is a huge concern of mine. I feel that I am not absorbing all of the important nutrients that I need.

I have been told by my family doctor that I have Raynaud's (this is just based on my history and symptoms though). I am sure that it is what I have, but I don't think there is really much I can do about it. I exercise pretty regularly at least a few times a weeks sometimes more and occasionally less. I run/cardio/dance. I enjoy being active, but I am not a fan of sweating because it makes my skin itch horribly.

Again, I really appreciate your response!! It is so great to hear advice and have support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)