CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Views: 4,654
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,953,481

Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes

Taylor,

Thank you so much for your well written and thought out answer!! That is probably the best advice I have ever heard. I am trying to adjust my diet even more (working my way up to vegan.) It will definitely be a process though for me. How do you know that I love fruity pebbles by the way? haha. I am definitely going to keep Liver Flushing and I hope to see a lot of improvement with that. I have never heard of the body brush before? I am in the sun alot but I hate sweating because of the itching. Maybe getting rid of all the toxins on my skin will help. I like the herb idea.. that is something easy that I can definitely do. I think I am going to stop my birth control (after I end this month packet.) I am nervous but I want to get better so bad. I want to write more back to you but I will later when I am less tired and have more of a chance. You sound like a great person.. and smart too. Thanks again!

-Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)