CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beesting venom linked to peyronies relief -- update to 4th letter at curezone.com

beesting Views: 18,493
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,924,864

Re: Beesting venom linked to peyronies relief -- update to 4th letter at curezone.com

Please note, if you got this far with reading beesting letters at curezone, realize this is the only place that exists all vital information necessary to begin self honeybee venom injections! Copy and study all letters from beesting recommended.

PEYRONIESBLOCKOUT
A First-Person Report

I discussed my self-treatments with bee venom injections over a period of six years. It may seem a long time to the reader to experiment on one´s body, but it did not involve a huge amount of bee stings (collectively) to achieve peyronies block out. I basically did not know the degrees of freedom I was at, during the experimentation process. In other words, I over did the business of self-bee injections in the first two years! Of course I now know the time factor to complete peyronies freedom is much shorter, in my case about 6 months!
In part two, I will discuss the various types or stages of peyronies, and then get down to the business of the learning steps required to gain complete peyronies blockout.
What is important to remember the longer the person has peyronies the more progresses the discomforts and deformities become, and the longer it will take to gain complete freedom and blockout! In my case, I had three of the seven stages of peyronies (see below).
The seven stages of peyronie´s
The building blocks of peyronies discomforts and deformities are the work of c-patch formations placed within the victim´s body. It is important reader of this document believe the c-patch theory is useful, and not stop to go looking for better explanations for the medical or chat room groups on the subject online. I did exactly that, and I wasted seven years (1998 to 2005) of useless tricks medical plays and peyronies discussion groups – all professing their sure cures to peyronies. If I had just looked at a few disclaimers posted on doctor and other medical websites, I would have found out there – yep there is no cure to peyronies! Of course, I missed considering their disclaimer pitches, for most of the peyronies websites were at least inferring a cure was at hand only if I considered their services!

In regards to the discomfort part of peyronies, pain is experienced at the base of head gland connected to the penile shaft. The pain lasts about 2 months. Victims of peyronies experiencing this pain, usually do to doctors for their advice and opinion. The typical statement for these licensed doctors of the peyronies trade is, ´yes you have advanced peyronies. That will be $80 dollars at the checkout stand.´ And if your doctor is the kind type, he/she will tell you, ´ pain goes away, sir, and your peyronies disease becomes benign!´ The unfortunate part to this medical pitch (their error) is that peyronies did not go away (your pain)!
Even though there is just one discomfort to peyronies, there are six stages to peyronies deformity! And if that were not enough deformities to peyronies, the final closing act is complete penile shaft retraction into body cavity – the buried-penis syndrome!

The Banana Syndrome
Act 1: Any bending outward of the penile structure from body cavity. This includes all types of bends outward pelvis bone cavity towards penile head zone. These penile shaft bends can be gentile to severe bending-type deformities; other than normally straight outwards.
Clustering Syndrome
Act 2: Any singular bump or group of bumps that become visible on penile shaft. These are not open sores, but healthy skin that have bulging c-patch buildup (clusters) overlaying a very specific spot on the penile shaft. In other words, the immune system has declared this very spot as a ´damage zone´ and is placing its c-patchwork accordingly as needed.
Hog-tied Syndrome
Act 3: These c-patches run along the circumference of penile shaft, itself. Starting on either side, these c-patch laminations are indentations circumscribing the penile shaft´s diameter over time. These c-patches bind the expansion chambers of the penile shaft from engorging blood, thus the visible indentations during sexua| excitement.
Fractured Penile Syndrome
Act 4: When two or more c-patches running along each side of penile shaft, do actually connect, a fractured penile shaft is the result. Even though there are no bones within the penile structure, the breakage is visible to the peyronies suffer. In other words, the shaft is fully expanded, both chambers are gorged with blood, but the shaft is visible bent. This is considered an advanced stage of peyronies, with complete dysfunction collapse shortly following.
Kinked Neck Syndrome
Act 5: All peyronies suffers remember this pain event at and around the penile head. The pain usually is sharp and last a few months, before the c-patches do their damages and harden up. The visible damages can be a slight bend or extreme bend, located at the very end of penile structure.
Observation: It appears the connective masses of both corpus sponiosum surrounding the urethra and septum tissues get c-patches added to them, just under the penile head. The process seems three staged, softening, expanding and resetting.
1. Softening up of connective tissues in-between the three corpus sponiosum (specifically below penile head) seem to be separating apart! The softening-up event will occur several weeks before the pain of penile head begins.
2. Expanding of connective tissues just below the penile head seem can be felt. The degree of separation could be the deciding factor on just how severe the resulting bend will become!
3. It is very possible the c-patches get concentrated in the septum, and the twisting of the penile head begins. The pain stops after hardening up of all c-patches has occurred to allow final resetting of the penile head (angle is usually off centered) upon the penile shaft!
Floppy Syndrome
Act 6: These c-patch laminates run the length of the penile shaft, including the penile structure inside the body cavity. The laminates can be either smooth or rough and surround the entire diameter of the penile shaft with c-patchwork. This is the finale event to complete sexua| dysfunctional collapse. The penile shaft is hog-tied entirely by a c-patch tourniquet of sorts! It is here most peyronies suffers go to the doctor for penile implants. Before going to the doctor though, it would be good to look into the failure rates, and exactly what does it mean by failure! The medical industry claims 5 percentage of their patients leave penile-less. Could that number be much larger? And exactly how does any doctor explain to his patients that a failed operation has occurred?
Buried-Penis Syndrome
Act 7: Well the peyronies suffer is way too late for the curtain has closed for him and his sexua| activities forever! Why? Well there is no penile shaft to speak of, only a button-like mass protruding outside pelvis body cavity, for achieving urinary functions. All beesting ´darts´ must be injected onto the top part of the penile shaft, where the two skin layers are the thinnest! This guy cannot get a penile implant either.
Discussion:
Of course, there could be other peyronies discomforts and deformities deviations other than above stated acting! It would take a collection of at least 1000 case studies to really determine which of these peyronies syndromes are real or imaginary. I suspect this has never been done yet, and could be a worthy mission for this first-person report to achieve!
The learning steps
I cannot stress enough of the importance of these learning steps, and that each of them must be learned, repeatable to perfection on a weekly basis. I did not discover these steps in their correct order and simplicity, until in the third and fourth years of self-practicing on my body with Bee Venom injections. By increasing self-injections, over the years, I only experienced more pain with little gain! In other words, bee venom can only do a specific amount of repairs within a certain time limit. More injections in a specific part of the body, only means more pain. This is the big problem with BVT treatment centers, for they must inject more venom in a specific part of the patient´s body to get measurable result for both doctor and patient to witness!
I also discussed in part one, there were two speeds of recovery: the slow and fast lanes. The below learning steps are of the slow lane type only. After the reader has performed three to six months of self-injections, they will be tempted to increase the number of injections per week and extend the time each beesting (darts) remains in the body.
Regarding these two parameters; increased number of bee injections and to extend beesting injection time, the latter is the least important.
Increased injection time must be achieved to get measurable recovery from peyronies. The beesting should be left in each targeted zone for three to five minutes to get enough bee venom into the body. This may seem like a long time to the novice BVT trainee, but over time leaving the beesting injection longer will become routine. To achieve these longer injection periods, most novice BVT trainees apply an ice cube upon selected injection target, before forcing captured bee´s stinger into the body!
The other parameter is a more serious matter! To inject several beesting injections, to any selected part of the body part, is just unacceptable and unnecessary. It makes better sense to inject only one beesting injection into any selected part of body (daily), but over a period of many days (little pain), then applying many beesting injections in just one selected spot (huge pain). The beesting rule is simple: one beesting injection per 24 hour period, no exceptions!
I have proven over and over, in my six years of self beesting injections that over dosing achieves nothing but more pain. I can get to the same does needed for a specific body zone, by doing it the slow-lane way. Let´s begin the learning steps.
signed,
beesting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (5)