CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beesting venom linked to peyronies relief

beesting Views: 18,295
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,918

Re: Beesting venom linked to peyronies relief

Beesting venom injection are linked to peyronies relief

6th letter, and my last regarding this topic

It would be best to do a search regarding all my letters at google; peyronies,beesting. With all them copied, set down and work out your beesting injection routine.

There are two speeds to consider; slow lane and fast lane. The slow lane is one beesting injection per 2 or 3 days, leaving the stinger in the penile shaft top side only, and not in the middle but to one side or the other! Avoid all blood vessels. The goal is to inject bee venom into middle of shaft, so the entire penile structure gets one full dose per 2 or 3 days.
It will take some practice t make perfect beesting injections, so use the fingers and their joints to practice on. A perfect beesting injection is straight inward only, and the finger will etch the next day or so. A failed beesting injection is the stinger going in sideways ( can see the beestinger under the skin). A failed beesting injection makes the immune system to puff up the area with body fluids.
After 6 months of beesting injections, peyronies c-patches should be mostly removed, and penile more functional. It will take one year for most serious peyronies suffers to get complete relief. After one year or so, the beesting injections can be reduced to a few per month. This will blockout the c-patches from getting deposited by the immune system.
The fast lane is not recommended, but if you have an extreme case of peyronies, then after 6 months, double the dose to 2 beesting injections per every 2 to 3 days. My suggestion is to apply one stinger on one side of the penile shaft, and then the other side 2 or 3 hours later!
Never sting the penile head, or bottom of the shaft. Avoid all blood vessels. If you strike a blood vessel, the pain threshold will be many times higher, and you must flip the beestinger out pronto! Try to leave the beesting injections in for 5 minute. To lessen the pain, use ice cubes before and after applying beesting injections. Use no other insect of any kind, only honeybees.
Signed,
Beesting

Ps, I will not be adding further letters, I am very thankful curezone is interested, for most of the doctor and other forums were not. It is very sad that such rejections did occur on the internet. It is important the peyronies suffer make the beesting injections into an easy routine to repeat, like brushing one´s teeth or taking a shower.

The repair process is slow but sure, but repeating the beesting to shaft process must be correctly done. Why? For the bee´s stinger must pass through 2 layers of skin, the outer skin barrier and the inner sheath, to get bee venom into the entire penile structure. And for the peyronies suffers that bought penis stretchers from your favorite doctor, just through them into the trash can!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)