CureZone   Log On   Join
A Piece of The PUZZLE ---

chloe.lightworker Views: 39,620
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,476,911

A Piece of The PUZZLE ---

I am just now discovering that much of my fatigue, shortness of breath, and other suffering MAY not have to do with candida, adrenal or thyroid issues.

Much of it has to do with food allergies that I had NO clue about.

In addition, if you do have thyroid, hormonal and adrenal issues, your food allergies will be even worse...but you will STILL be helped greatly by eliminating foods that cause a reaction and you will be giving your immune system the break it deserves, so that it can finally heal from all these other issues.

Yes, this is a piece of the puzzle, but I believe it is a VERY big one!

The method for determining which foods cause a reaction is simple and free...Just requires focus and patience...that's all.

'Pulse Test" E-Book here:

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=19281

You may think that you have NO food allergies based on allergy tests. Please use the 'Pulse Test' system created by Dr. Coca and found out for yourself anyway...trust me on this one!

EVEN THOUGH this book was written in 1956, it is still being sold on amazon.com, with reviews up to present day exclaiming how much this simple and free method has helped them!!!

Of course, eating organic, gluten, and dairy-free is a huge plus, although, these are ALL the things I've been doing all along and yet I've already found a major culprit in my diet, which is Apple Cider Vinegar...who would have guessed?

As always, I sincerely hope this help someone out there!

This website has been such a gift to me. Thank You CureZone for providing a place for all of us to meet and share. There are such truly wonderful & compassionate people to be found here. :)

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=19281

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)