CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you tried raising your stomach acid?

deven Views: 41,296
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,472,996

Re: Have you tried raising your stomach acid?

Well, i've been eating a lot of kefir and raw sauerkraut, those are supposed to be very good for intestinal flora. And before this for months i was supplementing with probiotics, although it is debatable how effective these can be.
as far as stomach acid, i don't believe there is an issue there, as it has never come up in the myriad health protocols, and tests and etc that i've had, but it is on the radar.
I am feeling better and not experiencing as much of the tiredness after eating since i have been on the hydrocortisone. 5 mg three times a day.
Yea! after three days of the pulse test, my smoothies show no fluctuation in the pulse. Some other things have caused a minor(over 5 points, but nothing over 8 yet) change in the pulse rate. i will continue to monitor this and see what happens, thanks everybody, d

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)