CureZone   Log On   Join
Extreme fatigue after eating

deven Views: 47,221
Published: 15 y

Extreme fatigue after eating

Hi, lately I have been experiencing extreme fatigue and weakness after I eat. I have been struggling with weak adrenals for awhile, and feel it is related to this. I just don't understand why this would suddenly start happening.
Lately I have been working on liver detox, bile thinning etc.
I did a 20 day juice feast, and the after eating feelings went away during that, but unfortunately, I also didn't feel any better, other than that, while on it.
I have experimented with different foods to try to find if there are any specific ones that cause me extra fatigue, but can't really pinpoint anything. I do feel that foods like salads, and some raw foods are not as difficult.
I don't eat any wheat, caffeine, and stay away from Sugar as much as possible, other than some fruit.
I have been doing smoothies with almond milk, good brewers yeast, hemp protein powder, cod liver oil, vitamin c and a superfood powder, with a banana and blueberries and water twice a day. I don't get tired after this, but at the same time, it doesn't feel substantial enough so i always eat solid foods.
I have been trying to gain a little weight as I recently lost about 5-10 lbs and feel that i am a little too skinny for my liking.
I have tried digestive enzymes, but they don't seem to help.
So, i have a very strong appetite, and feel that good food should make me feel better, but unfortunately, it too often knocks me out, makes me feel weak and defeated, and can ruin my whole day. I especially feel a weak feeling in my chest or upper thoracic area.
has anyone else experienced this, and did you find any answers? thanks, d.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)