CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uncontrollable shaking, anxiety at night.

healthyartist Views: 18,438
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,775,900

Re: Uncontrollable shaking, anxiety at night.

First of all, I would do a slow and steady diet transformation. If you change things too fast it might give you more anxiety from healing reactions in your body.

Also, I would try eating a little protein before bed every night, even if you don't feel hungry. It might curb the anxiety. Try a handfull of soaked nuts or a hard boiled egg.

As far as what to do once it's happening, I thinknit might help to get up and do some mild stretches. You could also massage your feet and do some foot reflexology. Something to take your mind off of your breathing and that would be calming and loving to your body. Turning the lights on to read will likely keep you up longer, but I have been known to do that at times. It would be better to do whatever you do in the dark so that you can fall back asleep easier though.

I used to listen to a cd called "yoga nidra" by Rod Striker. It was a terrific cd for helping me to relax. You might look into it. I might even be able to make a copy for you and send it if you like. Let me know.

Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)