CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uncontrollable shaking, anxiety at night.

healthyartist Views: 18,416
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,775,851

Re: Uncontrollable shaking, anxiety at night.

I wonder how you could go about getting healthy non processed foods that are already made. Do you have a Whole Foods or a natural Foods store that has a salad bar that you could start eating at?

The problem with processed foods in that they are highly void of nutrients and with your anxiety and what sounds like the begining of adrenal fatigue you are setting yourself up for illness by feeding your body foods that aren't nutrient dense.

I don't want to overwhelm you with suggestions so I think it's important to start off with basic ones. If I were you I would stop drinking fruit juice for now and focus on water. Fruit juice, especially store bought, is high in Sugar and/ or fructose which puts added stress on your adrenals. You could add some lemon and a little Sea Salt as well and that would be great for your adrenals.

Let me ask you some questions before I go any further. Are you on a tight budget? Are you willing to make some drastic changes in order to heal your body? (you are young now and have been getting away with eating nutrient void foods okay so far, but wouldn't it be better to save yourself a whole lot of misery now than suffering the consequenses later? I say this because with AF it is possible to get more sick than you could possibly imagine. That has been the case for me and many of us here.

Anyhow, I'm happy to make more specific suggestions but begining to introduce foods that are not processed should be your first step. If it's in a box, chuck it. It helps to focus on the outer isles of a grocery store. The isles in the middle are truly full of poison, the perfect kind for building a body determined for anxiety and fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)