CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eyebrow Area Swollen

Eric11 Views: 11,838
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,749,446

Re: Eyebrow Area Swollen

Pretty much everything you wrote in your last message reinforces my suspicion that mercury is the root cause of your trouble. Get rid of that, and I suspect pretty much everything else will clear itself up.

To remove mercury the first thing you need to do is replace your fillings with non-silver ones. After that is finished you need to chelate. Opinion is divided on the best way to chelate, but I recommend the Cutler Protocol. You would use the supplement DMSA (1 milligram for every kilogram you weigh. This is about half your weight in pounds) every 4 hours, including overnight. Do this for 3-5 days and take a rest for 3-5 days. A few months after you start with the DMSA, you will add in the supplement ALA and take them both every 3 hours, including overnight.

There are other supplements and vitamins which will help. Vitamins C and E, selenium, molybdenum and others. Opinion on which supplements are best also varies tremendously. I would be very careful of over-supplementing since supplements can cause their own problems.

Drink lots of water during this time and support your liver function (I would suggest you ditch the glutathione supplement and switch to foods, like asparagus, which support glutathione production in your body. I've read a few times that the supplement doesn't survive the passage through your digestive tract and is really a waste of money).

Don't be surprised if, when you're chelating, you sometimes feel a bit worse. That's a normal part of the process. If you feel extremely worse, then you should stop what you're doing and try to figure out why you feel that way.

*Do not try to chelate until you have replaced ALL of your silver fillings.* You will make yourself very sick if you start before replacement. *Also, if you ever begin feeling an irregular heartbeat during chelating, take an immediate break and wait a few days before beginning again.*

Expect the process of removing mercury to take many months, if not years. It varies tremendously from person to person.

If you need to feel better now, I would recommend that you try a no carbohydrate/no packaged or fermented food diet with a spoonful of x-virgin coconut oil every day which can be increased when it no longer seems to have an effect (I recommend you not go over 3 times a day). It's a very strict diet (it means no sugar, potatoes, corn, carrots, grains, fruit, coffee, black tea or milk products. It also means no canned food or frozen dinners, though frozen vegetables could be OK), but you could try it strictly for about 6 days and you would know if it's helping. Oh, you can eat meat as much as you like on the diet, but you need to rotate the vegetables, so you only eat them once every 4 days or so. Expect to feel bad during the first 4 days of the diet and coconut oil use as the yeast starts dying. You should also take a probiotic which does not come from a source with Sugar in it, so avoid the yogurt-based ones for example.

You don't need to do the diet to take care of a mercury problem, but I think the diet will make you feel better now. Only removing the mercury will provide a solution (if my suspicions are correct, and my suspicions are strong).

I hope I haven't overwhelmed you with too much information. You can find more information elsewhere on the web, though of course you should be careful what you believe. I hope this is helpful to you, and I also hope you feel better soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)