CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eyebrow Area Swollen

Eric11 Views: 12,242
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,747,948

Re: Eyebrow Area Swollen

I would definitely consider replacing your silver fillings and doing a chelation to remove the mercury from your body.

You are describing problems which could be caused by yeast reactions. Now, I would suggest you try an anti-yeast diet and extra-virgin coconut oil to kill yeast plus a probiotic. If you follow the diet strictly, you should know within 5 days or so if yeast is the problem. Expect to feel worse for a few days as the yeast dies. If you don't feel worse when you start the anti-yeast program or if you don't feel better in 5 days or so, you either aren't following the program correctly or yeast isn't the cause of your symptoms.

Yeast is often related to mercury, so I would still replace your fillings and chelate as soon as you can. The diet will hopefully make you feel better, but if mercury is the root cause of your trouble, you need to take care of that.

You can find info about anti-yeast programs online, so do some research and make your own judgement. Unfortunately, most doctors won't be much help if you have a yeast/mercury problem.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)