CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE:75% HEALED after 2 weeks. its all about what we eat

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Juice Fasting Made Easy
Organic 9 day juice fasting kit. Heals the body, removes toxin...

warriorqueen Views: 7,728
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,736,052

Re: UPDATE:75% HEALED after 2 weeks. its all about what we eat

hi yes, i can give some details about what i eat, drink etc.. if my past posts are bit scattered and not easy to know what im really doing. no problem. i believe that this will help lots of EC sufferers though not everyone is the same. if you wana heal EC quickly, try this out.. its good for your body anyway. its a big post, bear with me.

i start with "NOs" because you need to know what im avoiding first to cure my EC, than what im eating. simple stuff like black tea or juices DO feed candida (yeast).

i start by throwing these stuff (Big NOs) away from my cupboard, fridge..

basically its very close to candida free diet.

NO yeast (lots of stock cubes have yeast)
No alcohol
No Mushrooms or anything moldy or fermented !
NO Sugar (includes any types of sugar, fructose, fruit juices)
No Fruits (it depends on which stage of caindida diet we are on, but most fruits are banned in stage 1)
No dairy
No gluten (i know this is very hard but its possible, no white flour!!)

No ketchup, Mayo, Vinegar (apart from apple cider vinegar)

NO SUPPLEMENTS (BIG BIG thing).
No black tea, avoid too much caffeine
No fruit juices

i basically replaced all my sweetners with Xylitol (natural sweetener), and Agave. i use less Agave syrup. these 2 improved my lip really really quick. stevia is recommended to use but i couldnt buy it in my local whole foods.

most of veggies are fine..

WHAT AM I EATING?

Eggs, simple scrambled eggs with bit of Sea Salt and tiny bit of xylitol (or agave) to give more depth ! yummy

Organic Brown Rice, i make really nice risotto without dairy. i use yeast free stocks, onions, seafood, garlic, tomato sauce etc.. delicious.

Fried rice with brown rice and veggies, some seafood, egg, soysauce (its banned from candida diet but didnt affect me, my EC is being cured anyway)

Spag Bol with Gluten free pasta and veggie mince! put lots of garlic and onions in mine..

lots of recipes can be improvised.. i improvise a lot and have fun.

Ok, i didnt go too crazy about fruits being banned. i would still eat 1 banana/day. and a small orange/day is still ok. the best thing is not to get too stressed about this diet in the beginning. cos its a very very restricted diet. if you find it hard, do it one by one..

"what about Sweet stuff?"
I make my own gluten & dairy & Sugar free pancakes. amazing, i dont need to buy confectionaries anymore cos its yummy. recipe below.

1/3 cup buckwheat mixed with 2/3 cup brown rice flour (just rice flour), 1 cup soya milk (i use half water: half soya milk), 2 tea spoons baking powder, 1 Egg, 1/2 tea spoon Sea Salt , 2 table spoons of xylitol (i add bit of agave too), bit of oil. i mix all of them nicely, heat flying pan. heat both sides with quite low heat... delicious.

Im only staring out with this diet, so im gonna experiemt with recipes and extend my range more later.

TIP !! google gluten & dairy free recipes and use alternative candida free ingredients using xylitol, agave, yeast free organic stock cubes etc.. tons of recipes available. this forum has everything !

and more recipes in this forum

http://wholeapproachforums.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/2536011311

please read this last bit.
my EC is almost gone. right now less than 15% of my bottom lip has EC as i type, meaning 85% is cured. the big jump from 40% to 85% (in 2 days) came as a result of going almost Sugar free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)