CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY EC IS GONE !!!!

warriorqueen Views: 7,142
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,736,899

Re: MY EC IS GONE !!!!

candida diet is just amazing. its very hard to carry out and needs a lot of patience BUT the result is awesome.

before i could not go out 4-5 days a week, more or less, i was only going out (to work or socialize) when it was on a good day of the cycle. i was cancelling work or appointments depending on how my lip was looking.

while ago my lip was bleeding cos i was picking so much, the worst time my lip was peeling every 24 hours or even LESS. i was cutting curly edgy bits with nail scissors and when its the time to do that no balm would work, cos the skin gets really hard like plastic, so i had to stay at home to avoid seeing ANYONE.

now im enjoying my social life so much, i dont have to check my lip on a mirror every 20 mins anymore. its gone back to soft and normal like my top lip. no balm needed. this is just awesome. i was so desperate to get healed so i was spending so much time online for finding resources for EC. i didnt even know it was called EC 3 weeks ago ! this forum really changed my life.

yes, as someone mentioned, it takes a looong time to see improvement after changing the diet, but my case i realized it was the permanent cure for my EC, so i didnt mind how strict it is.

yes it will take a long time for many people, but i had gone through different diets before for a long time myself (meat and dairy free for 7 years, gluten free for 5 months, then candida free diet). i got used to special diet so much, so candida free diet isnt so hard for me to find alternative ingredients (all available in local natural food stores like Whole Foods Market).

Good luck everyone. there is no short cut to this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)