sorry, the diet didnt work for you, did you experience candida die-off symptoms? i think you must have because few months is long enough to get candida die-off. (im sure you know what it is, or please google..). hope candida die off didnt stop the diet cos it means your body is being healed..
few things to ask you... basic stuff
- have you had an allergy test?
- do you take ANY supplements? quitting them was a big YES for me.
- what kind of sweeteners did you use while you were on the diet?
- do you use all natural toothpaste?
- what kind of grains did you eat?
- did you follow step 1 (3 weeks) and step 2 (4 weeks) diet in order?
i have been off dairy for 7 years and off wheat for 4 months already before i stared candida free diet because of my allergy, so my body is used to restricted diet. it may have taken much much longer to cure my EC if i hadnt been allergic to those things.
i have tried lots of different things externally, organic balms, homeopathy creams, oils (coconut oil, avocado oil etc..), calendula, neem cream, Emu Oil, vitamin E oil, Aloe Vera, etc etc.. None of them was a definite answer to STOP EC.
so in my case, it was food ive been eating, though i do normally eat organic food and eat almost vegan. i considered myself as a healthy eater. but it wasnt good enough.