CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: more than 40% healed now ! less than 2 weeks. Pics attached..

warriorqueen Views: 7,874
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,735,280

Re: more than 40% healed now ! less than 2 weeks. Pics attached..

Yep!! its so much to do with what we eat !!
i highly recommend EC sufferers to look into anti candida diet, its the best thing for cleaning our body.
some reference about food to avoid..
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoavoid.htm

this site has useful info about what to eat etc..

i allow myself to go easy sometimes cos i dont wana be stressed out but when i started to see my lip being healed daily, im kinda getting obsessed with candida fighting food !!

my recovery is kinda quick maybe because ive been off milk for more than 7 years and off wheat for about 4 months due to my allergies. ive been cutting them off already, so it wasnt too hard to eliminate more foods from my diet.

day like today (few days after hard skin being peeled), normally my lip will start to get hard and edges will start that curly thing, BUT im having really really soft lip. ive noticed that my skin (day 1 type new skin) stopped looking shiny but looks more matte like my normal top lip (without EC). loving the result.

i was worried that i will catch a cold cos im not taking vitamins etc. but im so impresed with my healthy body compared to my housemates who are having bad flu now.. i havent caught it, though im living with them. i guess maybe my white tea and green tea are doing great job providing me lots of antioxiidant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.418 sec, (1)