CureZone   Log On   Join
Hveragerthi

TruJerz Views: 4,474
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,714,841

Hveragerthi

hey I wrote you in your inbox but just incase you didnt see it, I would post it here

sorry to bother you, but you seem to know the most about herbs than other other person on here.

so short story on me..I got sick about 3 yrs ago after a lot of stress being in college and smoking..eating bad..just bad habits all together. I have developed what I believe to be Chronic Fatigue. Fatigue, insomnia, indigestion, candida overgrowth in the gut, adrenal fatigue, my neurotransmitters are all outta wack(low serotonin), palpitations, anxiety, low blood sugar, slightly elevated blood pressure, food allergies , exercise intolerance, lightheadedness upon standing, sensitive to heat, light, and sound...yea the whole 9.

also my calcium is borderline high. my hormones are outta wack as well. testosterone low, estrogen high, low Vit D, high phosphorus, and low krebs cycle I believe. Chronic Epstein Barr was positive as well.

I've tried acupuncture, homeopathic remedies, a numerous amount of herbs/supplements..and while I believe the cure is out there somewhere I think I just need the right combo. I was wondering if you can give me some advice on what combination of herbs or supplements to try for all of these things. I am allergic to ragweed. O and btw, Im only 21 yrs old. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks and God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.202 sec, (1)