CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone know what the hell this is??

powertool4 Views: 4,010
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,714,841

Re: Anyone know what the hell this is??

Is it going to be a problem when the body's histamine release is "turned off"? AKA, chronic use of antihistamines (either natural or RX)

I imagine that even though histamine release is the culprit for the inflammation and the terrible symptoms, the body does this in a way of protecting the itself. I read that in leaky gut, there is a constant release of histamine, which causes the leaky gut to leaky even more, but the reason why it does this is because the body uses histamine as a response to foreign particles in the blood. (correct me if I am wrong here)

I understand that until the fungal/yeast overgrowth goes away, the gut will always be inflammed but I need to start somewhere and cut the vicious cycle. If cutting histamine release can help repair the lining and bring up the SIgA, that'd be very good thing. My fecal SIgA was 3 .. on a range of 14-50 or so. severely depressed and damaged gut lining.

I also thought about smooth herbs like slippery elm or DGL but i figure since those "coat" the gut, it might create a barrier on the yeast from the antifungals.

Side effects I have found (small amount of reviews) were itchy skin. I will have to try it but I am not expecting much. Theoretically it makes sense but vitamin C is also supposed to be an antihistamine and doesn't done anything for me at a gram dose. Had 3 IV vitamin C had 20 grams but really dont remember much help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)