CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Successfully Treating and Eliminating Systemic Candida

jfc772 Views: 158,717
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,662,308

Re: Successfully Treating and Eliminating Systemic Candida

Hi again and thnx for response.
Right now I'm doing Liver Flush as I saw some videos on utube and i couldn't believe my eyes what we carry inside. I am 100% sure i have the stones cause i was constipated for years and i thought going once 3-4 days is not that bad but my partner has bowels every morning. Will olive oil and grapefruit juice have any bad influence on my Candida diet ? I still fell incredebly great this diet has changed my life when i wake up I feel I'm like a little kid when everything seams to be great, i started to notice small things in life and appreciate everything more each day. I was really brain fogged and I'm happy i got out of this mess. I still carry a fear that i might be to late as i read all the connections between Candida and Cancer and my Colon and Livers were suffering for years. I was a party guy always drinking smoking eating a lot but i was never fat in my life, if I tell you my best snack is frenchfried potatoes that tells you a lot, had tons of chips and other salty products and Captain Morgan and Coke was my favorite drink (now i see i drank the worst for my liver)after this Liver Flush i'm going to start coffe enemas and when the month is over I'm gonna start living a healtier life. Do you think 4 weeks of my diet will be enough to get out Candida for good so i can start eating normal food again ??? And please tell me about those herbs i would like to find em here so i can grow some on my own, i have a nice house with a pool and i have a perfect spot for growing. Thank you again, I wish many people would open their eyes and see that you csn do something good for yourself to live a long happy life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)