CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adieu is right!

Hveragerthi Views: 7,054
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,660,448

Re: Adieu is right!

Adieu is right!

No he is not.  He thinks he knows all the answers even though he dis not bother to even look at the evidence before passing judgment.  This is the reason we still have to deal with issues such as cancer and AIDS.  Both could be easily eliminated altogether if people would just stop sticking their heads in the sand so they do not have to look at the facts.  People are all too frequently scared by the facts, which is why they respond with comments like conspiracy theories instead of responding with opposing facts.  This is where the term ignorance is bliss really comes in.  People tend to feel safe in their ignorance.  For instance you will hear people say they will not listen to the news.  Again what is really going on scares them so they would rather live in their Polyanna world so they do not have to be confronted with and deal with reality.

On the other hand there are people on this forum who are interested in the facts.  So I am posting for them.  Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to read my posts.  So for those who don't want to hear it the answer is simple, stop reading my posts.  But don't try to censor people to just what you want to hear because you are not the only one reading these boards.

Hveragerthi, please can you give up on that subject. To contribute to the fact that people may think that HIV testing is useless is completly unethical and socially dangerous.

It is useless.  There are no common tests to prove the presence of a particular virus.  You can only do this with electron microscopy, which is extremely expensive, difficult and expensive.  As far as unethical?  Well what do you call a test that the medical establishment itself admits has numerous false positives due to serological cross reactivity?  And that is only one cause of false positives.  So what is ethical about telling people they are infected with a virus they likely do not have just so they can prescribe a bunch of crap medications that are going to wipe out their immune system and eventually killing them?  And socially dangerous?  Is it not socially dangerous to tell people they are infected with HIV when this may not be the case so they lose their insurance, jobs, family members and friends and maybe even their life?  So I take it people being prescribed needlessly and dying needlessly is fine with you?

I already know that you now want to paste my sentence and add your own comments saying that I don't get it. But before doing that please just try to understand what we mean and stop being obsessed by your own truth -

It is not my own truth, it is KNOWN medical facts that again can be easily verified with a little research in the medical journals.

behaviour which is so obvious when you answer to the posts pasting line by line as if you were some kind of teacher going through the homeworks of his own students.

I post the way I do because it is easier to follow the posts.  Again if you do not like the way I post don't read my posts.

Please also remember that a lot of people who are suffering from candidiasis have mental issues related to candida such as anxiety, phobia and stress. Please do not add to their distress.

So telling someone that they may not be infected with HIV when they think they are for sure is adding to their stress.  I guess you also believe that when a doctor tells someone that they made a mistake about their cancer diagnosis and they really did not have cancer that this is going to raise their anxiety?  Gee, I thought someone would be relieved to find out that their diagnosis of a deadly condition is likely wrong.  I guess since giving people hope gives you anxiety that you better not read any more of my posts.  I would hate to see you go over the edge because someone found out they were wrongly diagnosed.

When I started to feel sick from candida I was feeling so bad that I seriously taught I may have some kind of very serious terminal illness. Going thru testing wasn't easy but knowing the results helped me to lower my anxiety level.

But this board is not about you now is it?  Again the poster wanted to know about HIV and Candida.  But in order to properly answer the question they needed to know what HIV is and is not, how immune suppression plays a role, etc.  Again if you want to maintain your bliss then ignore my posts.  As I said this board is not about you, nor is it for you.  The people who really want to learn should have the right to hear the facts.  And if they wish to verify those facts they are welcome to go to the medical library and verify them.   What people don't need here are self proclaimed dictators that feel they have the right to dictate which relevant information will be allowed and in what format it should be presented.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (3)