CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Impossible

Hveragerthi Views: 7,028
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,659,594

Re: Impossible

I just got a negative HIV test back, and I was happy, because I dreaded thinking my immune suppression was from this virus starting to lower or ruin my T cells. I WAS happy until I read what you wrote. I get that people can get AIDS without being infected with HIV. That's a little different. I really don't appreciate you writing that even though I (or others) who've tested negative (more than once) do have HIV.

Are you suggesting our immune suppression, systemic fungal infection (candidiasis) and general sickness could actually be from HIV though we test negative?

No, that is not what I was suggesting at all.  If you read my posts I CLEARLY stated that Candida overgrowth can occur for a number of reasons for immune suppression.

By the way HIV dies not cause sufficient immune suppression to cause any disease in people.  This is because HIV only drops CD4 cells, but there are other immune cells that operate independently of the CD4s supporting the immune system in the absence of CD4s.  This is why people with zero or near zero CD4 counts can be walking around without any active diseases. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)