CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Impossible

Hveragerthi Views: 7,037
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,660,119

Re: Impossible

a) Not a single person on the candidiasis board has claimed to be hiv+, making the point moot. And "hide username" is such a well-known function too, so people not wishing to advertise their status using their username can do so and know how.

b) "hiv+ is not testable for"... "aids is not real / real but something else entirely / caused by meds / caused by being hiv- as compared to perfectly healthy hiv+ people"... WHATEVER. NEWSFLASH: WE DON'T CARE. (!!!)

c) YOU'RE MAKING IMPRESSIONABLE PEOPLE NERVOUS. Telling people like LBP that their hiv- test results don't mean they don't have aids is unethical. The poor guy/gal totally freaked out. Go preach elsewhere. San Francisco streets are a popular destination as I've heard, with BONUS POINTS if you're spouting nonsense while naked, with a footlong beard, or inside a cardboard box.

This is the CANDIDIASIS forum.
The hiv conspiracies forum is.... ELSEWHERE.

You obviously have some anger issues to deal with.  Regardless what has been posted about the connection between Candida overgrowth and immune suppression for any reason is relevant and of interest to some people.  Apparently even you since you keep reading the thread.  And I feel it is important  for people to understand their issues, not to just say do this or that.   What I have posted is documented in the medical journals, and so is known by the medical community and has been known for a very long time.  And as I have said previously it is all easily verifiable with a little research.

But again the poster was asking about a connection between HIV and Candida overgrowth.  So the discussion is on topic.  Furthermore, in order to answer the question properly it has to be defined as to what HIV+ really means, which is nothing.  But I am glad to hear that you are a self proclaimed psychic since you are able to channel that he is freaking out.  I will keep that in mind if I ever decide to contact any of my dead relatives or friends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)