CureZone   Log On   Join
Impossible

Adieu Views: 7,078
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,659,193

Impossible

First major candidiasis symptoms = as a 4yo kid in soviet russia, 20 years ago (got sorta cured, but it came back much later). Both cancer and hiv would've killed anyone with 100% certainty when left untreated for 20 years, and as to hiv, there was none to speak of in soviet russia back then, especially in children of uptight and monogamous upper-class intellectuals.

Tested negative for hiv several years back, too, and had candidiasis symptoms at the time. 99.99% sure I don't have hiv now either (very much into safe sexua| practices, never had an std) and 100% sure I don't have aids since a) very immunocompetent against bacteria and viruses, just weak to fungi, b) tested clean too recently for it to be possible.

I'm pretty sure the whole "candidiasis is an aids patient thing" comes from the fact that aids itself doesn't exactly kill, just puts people in shields down mode, so the most typical stuff is what gets em - pneumonia, flu, and fungal diseases. And since hiv/aids actually gets research and attention, that gets noticed for a change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)