CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chromium making anyone drowsy???

KP001 Views: 20,837
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,635,205

Re: Chromium making anyone drowsy???

Hey there,

Congratulations on your new baby coming soon! lol about the Ben & Jerry's.. it does help for the moment.. but then yeah the Sugar gets to you.. so hard to stop eating that stuff after you open it... lol

Yeah the magnesium citrate will definately do that to you if you take too much! I had to gradually work my way up with it.. little by little..I've never heard of the magnesium oil.. hafta look into that.. it does make sense though about the spring/summer allergies though.. we still have pollen where I live so that could be a part of it. I didnt think of that. This is the first year I haven't reacted really bad to the pollen so I kinda forgot about it. Maybe its not causing me bad allergies but just tiredness. If not i'll try backing off the chromium like you said.

I was thinking either adrenals or thyroid with the not sleeping thing. I wonder if our bodies dont like something we're eating or taking, and have to get all of it out, and it slows everything down. I think the adrenals help in detoxifying the body, right?

I ordered some niacin so i'll see how that does for my sleep and blood Sugar (hopefully I don't react). I dont take calcium either and don't eat dairy so I'm probably needing some calcium too... lots of good ideas!

Thanks, and take care!

K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)