CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chromium making anyone drowsy???

Bernadette1 Views: 21,216
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,634,171

Re: Chromium making anyone drowsy???

Your welcome! I can see a huge difference in my blood Sugar swings from before when I thought I was dying from them. Sucks to have them. I find that another good way to get my body in more of a balance is eating a runny egg every morning to get choline and other vitamins. I also take a pinch of coccunut oil in water. I have tried to go with out that but my attacks seem to get worse with out it. Have you tried to take coccunut oil? I read before how it also helped others control the blood sugar. I only take a fourth of a b- complex and a pinch of coccunut since I get over stimulated and can't sleep from many things which are due to my adrenal fatigue which is due to a stomache bug Ipicked up in India. I also eat alot of trukish yogurt which stabalizes my blood Sugar since its high in fat and protein. It's also super yummy.

I also read that with adrenal fatigue you have trouble breaking down some proteins which is probably why I really react to nuts. Ihope to one day be able to eat nuts galore!

Hope you get well soon it totally sucks to have blood Sugar swings!
Best wishes
B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)