CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chromium making anyone drowsy???

Bernadette1 Views: 20,714
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,635,024

Re: Chromium making anyone drowsy???

Hi there!
Well I tried magnesium citrate before and since I have a sensitive tummy it became like a laxative. What has helped been tons is magnesium oil, you know the kind you spray on the body. I love it!
The fact that you and I get over stimulated by ceratain things is actually more common then you think, sucks but is common. It is a typical sign of adrenal fatige. If you get the time go and read Doctor Lam home page about adrenal fatigue. Also people with adrenal fatige have trouble breaking down protein.

When understanding hypoglycemia and if one desires to control it I think it is important to understand the route of the cause. I thought about your tiredness, could you possibly have some spring/summer allergies? Everyone I know who has it gets so darn tired. But as for the chromium stop it for a few days and see how it goes.If you get your energy back then bingo!
I am in a slump these days I am 8 1/2 months pregnant and this last part of the pregnancy has been tough on my moods. So what do I do ? I eat tons of Ben and Jerries ice cream ..it's a viscious sycle and I feel so depressed like every third day! Not to mention that my candida symptoms flared up last night after eating a whole box... no wonder eh?? ;-))I am craving fruit like there is no tommorow , obviously my body needs it desperately but when I eat it the insomnia strikes!! boohoo

But all in all I think the b vitamins are great for one and also I found that after using tons of magnesium that clacium ( yogurt )became vital to my being able to sleep and feel good. You want to have a balance like everything else. I really had to work my way up from a little piece to a bigger piece.

I have read tons of accounts where people couldn't eat fruit or be on high protein diets so we are not alone;-)

Would be great to one day fix what caused this!
Take care!
B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.194 sec, (1)